- Your child's class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have. The class teacher is also available to share information about what is working well at home and school so similar strategies can be used.
- The SENCO is available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
- All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you, with the person involved directly, or in a report.
- Termly Pupil Progress Meetings are in place for parents and class teachers to discuss any concerns. If you have real concerns please do not hesitate to book a meeting with your child’s class teacher before the Progress Meeting date.
- If many professionals are involved with your child, it may be decided to start a TAF (Team Around the Family). This meeting invites all professionals involved with a child and the family to discuss the child’s progress and to provide support.
- If the school feel that it is necessary, they may ask your permission to open an Early Help Assessment that allows for a range of professionals to work together to provide support for your whole family.
- Our Website links to the Local Offer and other useful sites that contain useful training or information.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with your child’s class teacher or the SENCo. Any issue big or small we are all here to help and all have your child’s best interest at heart.