Home Page
“Where excellence and enjoyment of learning enable all to achieve.” We have a small number of places available in all three year groups (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2). Applications are via Northamptonshire County Council Admissions.
Home Page

7. How can I let Waynflete Infants’ School know I am concerned about my child’s progress?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially. We hold many opportunities for parents to do this throughout the year. We hold two Pupil Progress meetings where parents and teachers get together to discuss how their child is progressing. We also open our doors for parents to look at their child's work once a month. If these times are not suitable, we hold an open door policy, so please do not hesitate to talk to your class teacher and book in a time when you can sit down together and discuss your concerns. 


If you still have concerns please call the school and make an appointment to speak to the Special Needs Co-ordinatior, Miss Hayley Talbot. Miss Talbot works in the office Wednesdays and Thurdays and would be more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have. 


If you still feel that your concerns have not been addressed, please contact the Head Teacher Mrs Lagdon. 


If you feel your concerns are not being managed appropriately you can speak to the school SEND Governor, Mrs Alison Ranson.