“Where excellence and enjoyment of learning enable all to achieve.” We have a few places for September 2020 in all year groups please give the school office a ring on 01280 702270 to visit our great school.
News and Events
Meet the Staff
Meet the Governors
Aims and Values
Governors Zone (log-in)
Key Performance Data
SEN and Disability
SCHOOL CLOSURE ADVICE
Advice for supporting your child with ASD / ADHD during lock down
Social stories (incl. Coronavirus social stories)
Helping Your Child Deal With Their Anxiety During Lock Down
Helping Your Child Deal With Their Anger and Frustration During Lock down
General Emotional Support - Nurture Group
Speach and Language Support
SEND Information Report
1. Who are the best people to talk to at Waynflete Infants’ School about my child’s difficulties, Special Education Need or disability?
2. What interventions are available for children who need extra support at Waynflete Infants’ School?
3.. What happens at Waynflete infant school if my child is not making enough progress? (The Three Stage Provision Model)
4. How will staff at Waynflete Infants' School support my child identified as having SEND start School?
5. How does Waynflete Infants’ School ensure early identification of children who need extra support and children who have SEND?
6. How can I let Waynflete Infants’ School know I am concerned about my child’s progress?
7. How will Waynflete Infants’ School let me know if they have concerns about my child’s progress?
8. How does Waynflete Infants’ School ensure that the views of my child (and other children with SEND in the school) are valued and used to inform planning?
9. Who are the outside agencies that Waynflete Infants’ School work with to support my child with SEND?
10. How are teachers at Waynflete Infants’ School supported to work with children with SEN and what training do they have?.
11. How will whole class teaching be adapted for my child with SEN?
12. How will Waynflete Infants’ School track the progress of my child with SEND?
13. What support does Waynflete Infants’ School have for parent/carers of a child with SEND?
14. How is Waynflete Infants’ School accessible with children with SEND?
15. How does Waynflete Infants’ School support children with SEND moving school or to a different class?
16. How are the schools resources allocated and matched to children’s SEND?
17. What is an Action Plan?
18. How does the referral process work?
Information for Parents
Information on Local Courses for Parents
Children and Family Activity Groups
A List of Useful Websites for Parents
PE and Sports Premium
Data Protection and Privacy Notices
Waynflete Infants' School Annual Reports & Financial Statements
Value for Money Statements
Funding Agreement and Memorandum of Articles of Association
Academy Strategic Objectives
News and Events
Weekly School Comms
General Letters Home
World Book Day
Gym competition - Feb 19
Robin Hood Panto
YR 2 Football Event
Cross Country Top Runners
Waynflete Wheels Fun
World Book Day
Chinese Dance Workshop
National Online Safety
Stories to help explain about the virus
Ideas to cope with stress
PTFA Letters and Forms
PTFA Minutes of Meetings
On-line Payments - sQuid
Contact Details Form
Year R 2020
Click here for