Waynflete Infants' School Pupil Premium
Pupil Premium is additional funding that is paid directly to the school by the Government. It is used to improve your child’s outcomes and to enhance their educational experience as well as funding items such as school uniform and school trips.
Please check the criteria below to see if you could qualify. Pupil Premium is available if either parent/carer (resident with the child) is in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
If you think you may be eligible please visit the Northamptonshire County Council website where there is an easy online form
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and is allocated to schools to work with pupils who have been registered for free school meals at any point in the last six years.