Waynflete Infants' School School Uniform
We currently have two suppliers of embroidered school uniform. Please find details below:
*Deliveries can be made to either home or school. Please note that if you also have a child at Brackley Church of England Junior School then you can place one uniform order for both children which can be delivered to either school.
** Home delivery only.
We positively encourage our children to wear the school’s uniform as we want the children to take pride in both their work and appearance, so please encourage them to come to school dressed smartly.
• Blue sweatshirt/cardigan
• White polo shirt/blouse
• Black/grey trousers or knee length skirt
• Black shoes
• Black/grey/blue tights
• Blue and white checked dress
• Black/grey shorts
• White T-shirt
• Black/navy shorts
• Tracksuit for outdoor PE during the winter
• PE bag (named)
• Book bag
• Apron/old shirt for art and crafts
• Wellington boots (all year)
• Water bottle
Please ensure all items are clearly named.
- Long hair should be tied back to ensure that curriculum activities can be undertaken safely.
- Generally, no jewellery should be worn. For those with pierced ears, only stud earrings should be worn.
- Warm/waterproof coats with hoods should be worn when the weather is cold/wet.
- Sunhats/caps and sunscreen should be provided/applied during the summer (please note that staff are not permitted to apply sunscreen so this should be applied before school – the all-day sun cream is best – or send in a named bottle if your child can apply it themselves).
- Appropriate flat footwear which supports the children’s feet should be worn in school and on educational visits (no high heels, heeleys or crocs).
- All clothing worn should be comfortable and easily manageable by themselves (we encourage children to get themselves changed for PE and redressed)
- Please check lost property (box located in school hall) regularly if an item of clothing has been lost.
- Children are permitted to wear clean indoor shoes/slippers/plimsolls/trainers when their footwear become muddy on the way into school to help keep the school clean.