“Where excellence and enjoyment of learning enable all to achieve.”
Meet the Governors
Visions and Values
Year 1 Topics
Parent Information Welcome Meeting
Learning Journeys 2017
Year Group Targets
Special Educational Needs and Disability
SEND Information Report
Communication and Interaction
Cognition and Learning
Social, Emotional and Mental Health
Sensory and/ or Physical
1. Who are the best people to talk to at Waynflete Infants’ School about my child’s difficulties, Special Education Need or disability?
2. What interventions are available for children who need extra support at Waynflete Infants’ School?
3. How does Waynflete Infants’ School identify children who need extra support?
4. What happens at Waynflete infant school if my child is not making enough progress? (The Three Stage Provision Model)
5. How will staff at Waynflete Infants' School support my child identified as having SEND start School?
6. How does Waynflete Infants’ School ensure early identification of SEND?
7. How can I let Waynflete Infants’ School know I am concerned about my child’s progress?
8. How will Waynflete Infants’ School let me know if they have concerns about my child’s progress?
9.. How are children with medical needs supported at Waynflete Infants’ School?
10. How are children with behaviour needs supported at Waynflete Infants’ School? (Individual Behaviour Plans)
11. How does Waynflete Infants’ School ensure that the views of my child (and other children with SEND in the school) are valued and used to inform planning?
12. Who are the outside agencies that Waynflete Infants’ School work with to support my child with SEND?
13. How are teachers at Waynflete Infants’ School supported to work with children with SEN and what training do they have?.
14. How will whole class teaching be adapted for my child with SEN?
15. How will Waynflete Infants’ School track the progress of my child with SEND?
16. What support does Waynflete Infants’ School have for parent/carers of a child with SEND?
17. How is Waynflete Infants’ School accessible with children with SEND?
18. How does Waynflete Infants’ School support children with SEND moving school or to a different class?
19. How are the schools resources allocated and matched to children’s SEND?
20. Where can I go to receive further information?
21. What is an Indiviudual Education Plan?
22. What is an Individual Behaviour Plan?
Information for Parents
Information on Local Courses for Parents
Children and Family Activity Groups
A List of Useful Websites for Parents
Other Important Information
Waynflete Infants' School Governors' Annual reports
Value for Money Statements
Funding Agreement and Memorandum of Articles of Association
Academy Strategic Objectives
Key Performance Data
Dashboard Inspection Summaries
Key Stage One Results
Year 1 Phonics Comparative Data
EYFS Comparative Data
News and Events
Open Morning 11th October 2017
Safeguarding - Parent Advice
Safeguarding at Waynflete Infants' School
PTFA Letters and Forms
PTFA Minutes of Meetings
Early Birds Breakfast Club
Click here for